Monday, September 12, 2011

FLASH: Earthquake Update


As you can see, the big one finally hit us today and we are reeling from the effects of it. Please pray for us as we try to rebound from this terrible blow that mother nature has dealt us.

Also, please feel free to make a donation (Paypal button, left column) as your alms will be greatly appreciated. Remember, what you give in secret will be appreciated openly.

Your fellow laborer,
Jarron Brown



Just kidding... we're actually remodeling our church kitchen.

And your donations to my paypal account will still be appreciated. :)

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Bro. Jarron, I felt that I had to write this to you. See, I read the first portion of you post and was in intercessory prayer for you all for about an hour and a half. I then called a number of people and spread the word through a number of churches. They are even now in supplication and prayer.




I am also kidding ;). You did have me going though for a while. I have a few pictures that I could claim to be similar from when we removed a dormer from our church building. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again for the laughter. Not too many opportunities to do that these days, so your humor was appreciated. May God bless and keep you,

Ever remembering you and your work in prayer,

Jonathan

Jarron said...

Jon,

That was funny! If ur comment had been true I would've almost felt terrible.haha

God bless,
Jb