Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This Is What Happens When Mothers Let Their Children Play With Food...




I named him Spotted Orange Guy on Cabbage




I made sure to catch him looking my way



I regret not being able to play with my food as a child


(I named him Orange Guy with 2 Black Eyes)



I am now an active member of the ALOCPWFBIMMTROD, the "America Let Our Children Play With Food, Because It May Make Them Rich One Day" club.


flowers & tulips

more flowers & tulips




To me it sort of resembled a swan.


The cake. Before the accident... it wasn't my fault.



The bride and groom and I (not in that order)


God bless,

Jb

2 comments:

Marc Adrian Smith said...

I play with my food occasionally but it never turns out looking this nice.

Jennifer said...

Hahaha love it Jarron!!! I have a great idea... I'm gonna allow the kids in my class to play with there food during lunch time. I know their parents won't mind at all. Its called art...right?? lol