Monday, April 18, 2011

More Photos of Huachipa

Just kidding! (kind of...)


The following are photos of the classroom and students in the school where I am employed. These were taken during chapel this past Friday. The students in our classroom are in grades 3-6. ("our" being myself, Miss. Yenina, and Miss Monica) The kids really are a barrell of fun. Enjoy as you peruse through a sliver of my life as it was on Friday.


The "1st Samuel Knowlege Game" (not sure what the real name is) Notice the boy on the left is eager to answer a Bible question (Either that or just eager to talk. That seems to be a fad going around the learning center).

6th grade. One stretching. One yelling. One Morphing. One looking at the camera.


Teacher, Mr. Brown, enters the scene with a group song...


"Hey kids, as you may know, I don't play a lot of guitar..."


(pulls out ukulele)

"I just play a little guitar." haha


The kids seemed to appreciate my little joke... they laughed at least.

Two of my more studious pupils indicating how many pages they'd done that week. (I think.)


I luckily got this snapshot in during an unusual occurence of order.

The following are just a few snapshots of some of the older, more disciplined, mature students here at LISOFT. Enjoy!
Kathy really is a sweet natured girl.


A brave co-worker enters the lion's den with only a screwdriver for protection. Actually, he's installing a handle on the High Tech score key holder chamber box thingy with a very obedient student in the background turned around and sitting in his own desk quietly doing his Pace in a completely undisruptive manner. (Key words are italicized.) Not sure who the banshee on the right is.


Gonzalo, Isha, Christian, Gringo, and David (more well-behaved kids)


To say the least, I love my kids and I really enjoy working at LISOFT. Already, it's been a great experience for me and I look forward to the next 8 or so months we have remaining. Gotta run!

Until next time, God bless!

Sr. Jarrón Marrón

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Jarron...enjoyed the pics. There are several of us here in the conference room reading your blog. Everyone says hello... everyone includes: Roger A, Ashley B, Donavon, Ruben, Adrian, Daryn, Natalie, Breanna, Pablo and of course myself. Take care!!!!
Jen P

Jarron said...

hey Jen, I'm glad you guys like the blog. Hope it's interesting enough. Tell everyone hello for me. I'm excited for you guys moving into the new building. You should start going to Spanish services and get fluent when I get back so we can chat in Castillano. :) God bless,
ttyl
jb