Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lima's Regional Convention with Pastor Carlos Gutierrez (Panorama City, CA)

July 28-30 was a tremendous weekend for the churches in Lima, Peru. Pastor Carlos Gutierrez from Panorama City, CA was with us during that time and preached like a house of fire. We had a great time while he was here and filled him with our typical Peruvian dish, Pollo (chicken). We ate so much chicken while he was here, I seriously doubt he's touched it since he's been home. :) In all honesty though, Peru has the best chicken I've ever tasted. Anyhow, Bro. Gutierrez preached and several got the Holy Ghost, thank the Lord!

Here are just a few pictures that I took while he was here. Hopefully after seeing these, you will get a group together from your church and come visit us. We love company. :)
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Bro. Jarren,

I was very moved by the pictures that you posted this week of the revival that you had there in Lima.

I wish that I could come down and be in service with you all, but I want you to know that I am following you in spirit. It is a long way from East Moline, IL to Lima, Peru, but I always remember you and the work in prayer.

I always look forward to your postings. It is an encouragement to see the hand of God moving in this time.

I thank you and appreciate all that you do.

God Bless,

Jonathan T.

Jarron said...

Bro. Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your notes of encouragement. It really means a lot to know that you're keeping us in your prayers.

I just returned from a 5 day trip to Iquitos, a city in the jungle, yesterday. We were there for another regional convention. I plan to post several photos of that trip as well very soon.

God bless,
Jarron