Monday, March 28, 2011

Photos from Sunday

Enjoy...

Back Seat: Sis. Nix & Teodora
Front seat: Myself & Bro. Miguel (Preacher/Taxista/Chef)

1 of 3 baptisms that morning

#2


#3 Father of Pastor Tomas, the man baptizing him.

He was too feeble to climb into the tank so they carried him...

(this man passed away the following weekend.)

The man in the yellow shirt is the man God healed of blindness

This is Grace and Anthony, two of my little buddies


The Nixes and myself after church


My Maracuyá flavored steak (Delicious)

2 comments:

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

WOW!! I've just recently found your blog and I can totally relate to your posts!! Very cool.
Thanks for adding our link to your sidebar dealy. I just added yours. I love "Missionary Blogs".
Also, my sister and I both agree that you look familiar...Who's church are you from?

~Bethany~

Jarron said...

Hey guys,

I'm glad you like my blog. You probably remember me from when you came through Rialto, CA a while ago. My dad is the pastor of the Spanish church there. Your dad preached for us. Have good church tomorrow!
God bless,
Jarron