Monday, March 21, 2011

More From Peru

Dear reader:

Forgive me for my partial negligence, as I have been very busy. My weekly schedule is as follows: Sunday, leave for church at 9am, return around 11pm. Monday through Friday, Work from 8am - 4pm; then leave for either church or Bible school at 5:30pm and return around 11pm. Saturday is our grocery shopping day as well as our "eat at Baca Vaca" day, also a busy day for the most part. So, needless to say, ... I guess I don't need to say it then.

P.S. If anyone has any questions, comments or requests, feel free to avail yourself of the "comments" section of each blog. I will try to satisfy each inquiry to the best of my ability. I would also simply enjoy hearing from you!

For now, please enjoy the following pictures taken from this last week's occurrences.

God bless,

JB


I never realized how much this restaurant would mean to me before I started working with children 5 days a week.

I had to zoom way in on this one. That's a very high radio tower, and that speck is a man climbing it... without any type of fall protection, of course. Why weigh yourself down?

A new brand of ritz-like crackers has just come out recently... I guess they're not as good as the originals.

Bro. Nix at the airport. He went to Iquitos this past weekend for a church meeting.

Hno. Juan de la Cruz preached Sunday morning back home in San Felipe.

The church that we went to on Sunday night in another part of Lima where Bro. Jose preached.

The only church I've been to where they had 3 separate song services. :)


More later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should write your blog in Spanish so we can see how good your language skills have gotten...:)

This is from Jill, by the way.

Jarron said...

Hey Sis,

My Spanish isn't that great still, but I'll try someday maybe when I'm fluent. Do you get to use your Spanish on a regular basis? I wish I would've learned when you did.lol
God bless,
Jarron

Anonymous said...

Hi Jarron...yes I use Spanish pretty much every day. We have quite a few Peruvian students. Seems like every day I meet another one from Peru. Well, I'll be waiting...practice makes perfect, you know!