Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Disneyland Experience (well... ours at least) PT 1

This past Thursday evening proved to be quite an eventful one for Daryn, Brittany, Jonathan, and myself. Since Daryn and my-self's seasonal passes to Disneyland are nigh to expiration we supposed that we would go and "break-even." - Well, Daryn just broke even; I got my money's worth out of it a long time ago.Lol This outing was planned about a week ago; actually, they had it planned - I was undecided about it until about 30 minutes before we pulled out of the church parking lot in Daryn's truck. We met behind the church, piled into the truck, and that's when the fun began.

(Behold, I now wax eloquent.) Now, before I embark on my memoirs, I would feel obliged to point out something of importance. There were considerable amounts of inspiration, which sparked ideas and points of discussion, brought to my attention through my observations while on our "mini-vacation" that I would like to review. Albeit, if I, indeed, expressed the complete extent of my memories, thoughts, complaints, and opinions in merely one composition, it would, quite possibly, produce material of nearly eternal extent. Reading such kinds of essays have been known to cause harmful side-effects such as, finger crampness, teeth grittanitus, a severe inkling to bang ones head against a wall, just to name a few. Personally, I feel that it would be more favorable for me, the author, to strive in holding on to (proverbially speaking, of course) as many frequenters as are faithful enough to remain. With that being said, the majority of my thoughts will probably be split into 4 or 5 separate compositions.

Now, the following 80 something picture album is a reflection of our recent trip to the "happiest place on earth." Enjoy the pictures. For the sake of clarification, there are a few pictures in the following album that actually have a certain element of importance behind them; those are they which you may see repeated, in perhaps another post, included with my detailed thoughts concerning them.


No comments: