Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Quick and Witty Title Would Have Gone Here Had I Thought of One

As I sit down at the computer in Bro. Nix's office after a long day's rest, I am very worn out as they say...


I at once become quite hungry and parched, so I find some "Pan con Mermelada y Mantequilla de Mani" (ancient Incan dish) and pour a glass of "Leche sin Lactosa..." (Also ancient milk-like substance designed specifically for those with certain digestive intolerances.)

This gives me renewed vigor.

...

With this renewed energy, I decide to begin perusing my Sunday School teacher's manual...

...

Something catches my eye...

...

...

I decide to teach on the importance of honesty and morality in government...

...

Now, all I need are some good examples.

I can't think of any... Please help.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Too many to name. Could be here all day haha